Cost of living in Belize City, Belize compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.505 USD / BZD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 18% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,043 (BZ$4,046) in Belize City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)