Cost of living in Belize City, Belize compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.500 USD / BZD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 9% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,600 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,366 (BZ$4,732) in Belize City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £706 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Karachi costs ₨38 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bacău costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)