Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,794 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01049 USD / RSD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 28% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,718 (259,033 Дин.) in Belgrade.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,500 ₦ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oradea costs 2,250 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)