Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,293 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00920 USD / RSD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 39% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,900 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,375 (258,230 Дин.) in Belgrade.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (38 minutes ago)