Cost of living comparison between Belgrade, Serbia and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,886 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00870 USD / RSD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 48% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,306 (149,992 Дин.) in Belgrade.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (27 minutes ago)