Cost of living in Belford Roxo, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30891 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belford Roxo (Brazil) is 26% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,599 (R$ 8,415) in Belford Roxo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 200 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,655 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (40 minutes ago)