Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 296 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29922 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 24% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,743 (R$ 9,167) in Belém.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 4,000 ₮ (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)