Cost of living comparison between Belém, Brazil and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 333 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29229 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 34% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,643 (R$ 5,622) in Belém.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)