Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 33 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00349 USD / HUF
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 41% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,214 (634,409 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)