Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia vs Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34052 USD / TND
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 57% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,600 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,119 (3,286 Dinar) in Beja.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Uzhhorod costs 30₴ (26 minutes ago)