Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36100 USD / TND
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 55% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,900 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,297 (3,592 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)