Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 679 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15386 USD / CNY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 8% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,230 (元20,990) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 35₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)