Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 760 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15221 USD / CNY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 5% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,772 (元24,779) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,600 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €508 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $169 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Austin, Texas costs $9 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kochi costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)