Cost of living in Batu Pahat, Malaysia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23877 USD / MYR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batu Pahat (Malaysia) is 37% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,000 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,891 (RM7,921) in Batu Pahat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥150 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olongapo City costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 200 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 650 MT (about 2 hours ago)