Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00852 USD / DZD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 33% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,700 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,804 (211,745 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oshawa costs C$3.75 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 189 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$79 (about 2 hours ago)