Cost of living comparison between Bata, Equatorial Guinea and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00163 USD / XAF
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 21% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,466 (1,516,207 Franc) in Bata.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 2 hours ago)