Cost of living comparison between Bata, Equatorial Guinea and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00166 USD / XAF
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 21% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,974 (1,790,896 Franc) in Bata.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,750 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.05 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Verona costs €1.30 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)