Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 280 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.989 USD / CHF
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 45% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $5,431 (CHF 5,491) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aberdeen costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guarulhos costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)