Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 296 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.990 USD / CHF
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 57% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $5,895 (CHF 5,951) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeonju costs ₩7,000 (40 minutes ago)