Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 291 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.028 USD / CHF
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 65% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $5,954 (CHF 5,791) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,600 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (36 minutes ago)