Cost of living comparison between Basel, Switzerland and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 299 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.007 USD / CHF
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 44% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,588 (CHF 3,564) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 1 hour ago)