Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00033 USD / COP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 31% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,300 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,946 (COL$8,919,778) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (37 minutes ago)