Cost of living in Barrancabermeja, Colombia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00034 USD / COP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barrancabermeja (Colombia) is 23% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,162 (COL$9,262,411) in Barrancabermeja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$172 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)