Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10025 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 31% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $5,514 (Bs 55,005) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,200 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 495,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵120 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 75,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £18 (about 1 hour ago)