Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 687 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10026 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 31% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,466 (Bs 44,546) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacolod City costs Php32 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in The Hague costs €1.64 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)