Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00000 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 26% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,800 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,070 (Bs 514,503,274) in Barquisimeto.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (about 1 hour ago)