Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 575 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10025 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 38% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $5,524 (Bs 55,107) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,000 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling35,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)