Cost of living in Bari, Italy compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.168 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is about the same as in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,243 (€2,777) in Bari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Serres costs €80 (about 2 hours ago)