Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10025 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 26% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,925 (Bs 49,125) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,900 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €58 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valencia costs €700 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 102 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Srinagar costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)