Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10025 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 14% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,281 (Bs 42,703) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £250 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (about 3 hours ago)