Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02106 USD / DOP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 14% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,000 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,438 (RD$ 163,215) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$344 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 7,725 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$301 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Birmingham costs £30 (37 minutes ago)