Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.744 USD / BND
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 8% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,132 (B$4,212) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs C$56,880 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Port of Spain costs 300 TT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in York costs £1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 35TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)