Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00173 USD / XOF
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is about the same as in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $2,754 (1,589,331 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,700 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 140 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oxford costs £4.99 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Parma costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Natal costs R$ 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)