Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00173 USD / XOF
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 7% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,818 (2,211,782 Franc) in Bamako.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €14 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (19 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)