Cost of living in Baltimore, Maryland, United States compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 639 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baltimore, Maryland (United States) is 32% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,768 in Baltimore, Maryland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,600 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €350 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Rioja costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$800 (about 2 hours ago)