Cost of living comparison between Baltimore, Maryland, United States and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 417 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baltimore, Maryland (United States) is 17% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,665 in Baltimore, Maryland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,806 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria, Seychelles costs 12,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)