Cost of living in Baltimore, Maryland, United States compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 452 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baltimore, Maryland (United States) is 28% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,009 in Baltimore, Maryland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 90,000 ₫ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (31 minutes ago)