Cost of living in Baltimore, Maryland, United States compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 612 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baltimore, Maryland (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,429 in Baltimore, Maryland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 3,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$30 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (about 2 hours ago)