Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26811 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,800 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,171 (R$ 8,098) in Balneario Camboriu.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mountain View, California costs $5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chapeco costs R$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)