Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30952 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,000 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,332 (R$ 10,765) in Balneario Camboriu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cork costs €1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,423 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 2 hours ago)