Cost of living comparison between Balneario Camboriu, Brazil and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 227 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31695 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 27% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,276 (R$ 7,181) in Balneario Camboriu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)