Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.750 USD / AUD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is about the same as in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,062 (AU$4,081) in Ballarat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)