Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.740 USD / AUD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 31% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,547 (AU$4,793) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,700 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Regina costs C$12 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)