Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.120 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 21% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,986 (€1,773) in Badajoz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of potatoes in Usulutan costs $1.43 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in San Salvador costs $1.43 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,881 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Iowa City, Iowa costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)