Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines vs Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01894 USD / PHP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 38% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,000 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,854 (Php97,872) in Bacolod City.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Perpignan costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)