Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30658 USD / PEN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 15% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,183 (S/. 10,383) in Ayacucho.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)