Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.178 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 19% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,922 (€2,479) in Aveiro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 130 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,300 (23 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Zapopan costs Mex$ 145 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)