Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 58 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.054 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 33% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,496 (€2,368) in Aveiro.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (about 2 hours ago)