Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,613 prices entered by 355 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.705 USD / NZD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 23% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,627 (NZ$6,564) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)