Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,737 prices entered by 376 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.731 USD / NZD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 32% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $5,019 (NZ$6,866) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Verviers costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Inverness costs £860 (about 1 hour ago)