Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,737 prices entered by 368 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.729 USD / NZD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 30% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,926 (NZ$6,760) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (about 1 hour ago)