Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,581 prices entered by 347 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.721 USD / NZD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 26% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,156 (NZ$4,379) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)