Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00307 USD / KZT
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 34% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,200 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,789 (908,993 KZT) in Atyrau.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (4 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $0.30 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 3.20 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (39 minutes ago)