Cost of living comparison between Astana, Kazakhstan and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 319 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00302 USD / KZT
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 44% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,394 (461,523 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)