Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28110 USD / ILS
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 13% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,960 (14,089 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)