Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29326 USD / TMT
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 21% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,483 (8,468 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (about 1 hour ago)