Cost of living comparison between Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29326 USD / TMT
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 22% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,430 (8,286 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 700 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ostrava costs 15,000 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Piatra Neamţ costs 2.50 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr0.00 (about 1 hour ago)