Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29326 USD / TMT
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 8% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,120 (10,640 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 3 hours ago)