Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina, United States compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina (United States) is 28% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,450 in Asheville, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,700 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$20 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 120 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$39 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$860 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Riga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)