Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00154 USD / CLP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 9% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,200 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,806 (CH$2,472,792) in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$70 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)