Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30758 USD / PEN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 38% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,536 (S/. 8,245) in Arequipa.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)