Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00085 USD / IQD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 8% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,300 (5,078,693 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,000 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £130 (about 1 hour ago)