Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00317 USD / KZT
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 17% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,600 (820,056 KZT) in Aqtöbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €600 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (29 minutes ago)