Cost of living comparison between Aqaba, Jordan and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.413 USD / JOD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 21% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,028 (Dinar 2,143) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,075 (about 1 hour ago)