Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.411 USD / JOD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 33% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,971 (Dinar 3,523) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs J$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 2 hours ago)