Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.416 USD / JOD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 36% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,763 (Dinar 3,362) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)