Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00092 USD / KRW
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 28% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $5,268 (₩5,757,369) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,100 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $15,480 (about 1 hour ago)