Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00093 USD / KRW
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 31% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $5,250 (₩5,630,920) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,000 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨450 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Indore costs ₨55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pune costs ₨206 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 3 hours ago)