Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00094 USD / KRW
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 32% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $5,395 (₩5,738,464) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,100 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 132 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,287 (about 2 hours ago)