Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 88 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00089 USD / KRW
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 16% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $2,908 (₩3,284,661) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (34 minutes ago)