Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 89 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00090 USD / KRW
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 19% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $2,968 (₩3,293,432) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 288,990 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)