Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00088 USD / KRW
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 25% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,999 (₩5,652,228) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,000 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 15,994 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ahmedabad costs ₨240 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $25 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yerevan costs 299,000Dram (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (34 minutes ago)