Cost of living in Anyang, China compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14632 USD / CNY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 33% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,395 (元16,367) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (36 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)