Cost of living in Antwerp, Belgium compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 283 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.134 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 9% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,584 (€4,041) in Antwerp to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,200 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (about 2 hours ago)