Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00032 USD / MGA
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 25% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,640 (8,223,315 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨56 (about 1 hour ago)