Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00159 USD / CLP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 5% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,613 (CH$2,269,071) in Antofagasta.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)