Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01915 USD / PHP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 15% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,100 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,621 (Php136,915) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (19 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)