Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01962 USD / PHP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 17% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,414 (Php174,068) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $113 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)