Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26253 USD / TRY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 45% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,376 (5,240TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)