Cost of living in Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 512 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ann Arbor, Michigan (United States) is 28% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,112 in Ann Arbor, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.30 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hurghada costs E£ 100 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$52,858 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paderborn costs €25,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Osnabrück costs €1.20 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (35 minutes ago)