Cost of living in Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 453 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ann Arbor, Michigan (United States) is 28% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,596 in Ann Arbor, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,800 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨15,248 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (about 3 hours ago)