Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,880 prices entered by 193 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28303 USD / TRY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 43% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,200 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,378 (8,401TL) in Ankara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 12,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 70 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 22 (about 1 hour ago)