Cost of living in Angers, France compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.239 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Angers (France) is 13% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,853 (€3,110) in Angers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)