Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32224 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 36% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,597 (R$ 4,955) in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $75 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)