Cost of living in Anaco, Venezuela compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10025 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anaco (Venezuela) is 28% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,261 (Bs 22,551) in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)