Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 46% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,352 (﷼ 43,835,185) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)